Many people are curious about the potential health benefits of CBD or cannabinoid use, but feel unsure about its medically backed research, legality, and ability.
While there are hundreds of thousands of testimonials out there from users who share their experiences, it is normal for the health conscious consumer to wish and wonder for a more credible source to make a statement or contribute to the conversation on CBD.
CBD research, clinical studies and testing have been underway for over 50 years. Only recently, that it has received mass interest in the public eye, the Federal & Medical authorities are beginning to discuss publicly their finding and regulations of the hemp and cannabis derived cannabinoids (CBD).
Here are some trustworthy articles to help you gain better knowledge and understanding, for a piece of mind regarding the ‘all healing’ CBD.
- Mayo Clinic Review – Speaking on it’s Safety & Benefits https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/is-cbd-safe-and-effective/faq-20446700
2. Harvard Medicine’s outlook on CBD–
3. The New York Times highlights a captivating story about a young boy overcoming severe epilepsy and seizures, while including a large amount of credible information on CBD.
4. TIME Magazine did a great article on the what they know about CBD, supported with a video as well.
5. Science News – About strict regulations
6. FDA – THE FDA HAS AN ACTUAL ARTICLE ABOUT CBD!
7. AARP- Senior Use of CBD
9. A Clinical Trial with results on the effects of CBD in Heroin Dependent Humans