What is CBD (cannabidiol) and how can it be used? CBD is a non-psychoactive compound of the hemp and cannabis plant. It is extracted from the plant and used for numerous health benefits.
There is an overwhelming variety of CBD products and applications. Some of CBD products for sale include CBD oil, CBD lotions, CBD gummies, CBD vapes, CBD candy, CBD water, CBD drinks, CBD capsules, CBD dog treats and so on…
Different varies of CBD include CBD isolate, broad spectrum CBD and Full Spectrum CBD. If you are looking for more information on what is CBD, or CBD products, check out this article. Without further a do, 25 uses for CBD:
- Pain Relief – Pain relief is the most common use of CBD. CBD is used frequently by those looking to achieve pain relief of headaches, joint pain, sore muscles, arthritis, chemotherapy, back pain and more.
- Inflammation – CBD has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Acne & Skincare – Using CBD orally or topically for acne and skincare is common. Rub a few drops on your skin after showers or washing your face to fight inflammation, sebum production, and bacteria. Using CBD orally can regulate sebum production and improve you skin.
- Nausea and Appetite – CBD has been used by cancer patients to reduce their nausea and vomiting, and has proven successful with nausea and appetite in rat studies.
- Heart Health – CBD could protect the heart by relaxing blood vessels, reducing inflammation, and combating oxidative stress.
- Bone Health – CBD activates genetic pathways that increase collagen structure
- Sleep Disorder & Insomnia – CBD, especially Full Spectrum CBD or CBD enhanced with Terpenes can help you fall asleep faster, and get a more restful nights sleep.
- Reduce Seizures – Parents of children with epilepsy or other seizure inducing disorders regularly report a reduction in the number or severity of the children’s seizures.
- Bacterial Growth – CBD has anti-bacterial properties to stunt the reproduction of bacteria.
- Personal Lubricant – Consumers are using personal lubricants infused with CBD for sexual pleasure.
- Schizophrenia – People who experience psychosis may produce too much or even too little cannabinoids (from overactive dopamine receptors). CBD helps to re-establish a balance of cannabinoids in the brain. CBD also helps lower inflammation, which is often increased in schizophrenia patients.
- Preventative Medicine – CBD is viewed in the eyes of many consumers as a supplement.
- Depression – CBD regulate serotonin and dopamine levels. CBD is believed to act as a mood stabalizer.
- Pet Medication – Pet owners are happy to give their beloved animals CBD for pain relief, anxiety and mobility!
- Bronchodilator – It is well documented that CBD is a very potent bronchodilator and useful in the treatment of Asthma.
- Antioxidant – An antioxidant is a natural substance that inhibits oxidation, the chemical reaction that produces the free radicals damaging the cells. We are able to produce our own antioxidants up to a certain level, yet not enough to neutralize all of the harmful effects of external factors like pollution, junk food, smoke, and many more. Cannabidiol helps regulate free radicals with antioxidants.