Using CBD has been shown to improve health in many different aspects. Supplementing with CBD is beneficial for those who are healthy and those suffering from illness and discomfort.
CBD, short for cannabidiol, influences the bodies receptors to improve the body’s natural systems and functions.
If you have purchased CBD oil but can’t think of any exciting ways to use it other than dropping it under your tongue, try some of these fun infusions.
- Smoothies- Adding CBD oil into your smoothies and shakes is an easy way to get your daily dose of CBD. It can mask the taste if you don’t prefer it. Using protein powders of milk will help bind the CBD oil, increasing the absorption rate.
- Coffee’s and Tea’s- Replacing your coffee creamer with CBD oil adds a smoothness to your hot beverages.
- Massage it directly onto your skin. Using CBD oil on your face can improve acne and inflammation caused by acne. Using CBD on your scrapes or dry skin spots helps too! Just made sure there aren’t any added flavoring ingredients that may irritate a cut such as citrus or peppermint.
- As a food garnish! You just cooked a nice meal but maybe a few drops of CBD oil on top would do you some good.
- Soak in the tub. You don’t need a fancy bath bomb to reap the benefits of CBD in a hot bath. Just drop your CBD oil into the tub with whatever other products you like. Epsom salt soaks work great.
- Lip Balm- Rub a drop over dry lips for moisture.
- Infused water- Who doesn’t love fresh fruits or cucumbers left in their water to add taste and nutrients. Try a full dropper of CBD oil in your next water infusion.
- Breath Spray- If you can find a good Mint flavored CBD like Purelistic Recover Tincture, make your own breath freshening spray. Use a small spray bottle and add 3 parts water 1-part CBD.
- Condition your hair – Add a few drops of CBD into your hair conditioner before running it through your ends. Let the conditioner sit for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. This will leave your hair feeling silkier and less frizzy. Note that this method will not help you internally.
- Cocktail time! Flavored CBD oils can make a great cocktail even better! Even dropping some citrus CBD into your ice cold Corona hits the spot.
Let us know what other creative CBD infusions you’ve come up with! We love to experiment just like you.