A refreshing fish taco is the perfect summer evening meal to enjoy without guilt. This recipe is simple and easy. If you understand the flavor trifecta- the fish taco variations are endless. Starting here:
Fish. Slaw. Crema.
Get these three parts down and you’ve just become a master of your new found go-to recipe. You can have BOMB.COM dinner ready to go in under half an hour with this delicious fish taco recipe. We’ve opted to infuse our crema with CBD oil for a funky flair to uptake your endocannabinoid system while helping you chillax post tacos.
Remember that you can change and substitute a lot of the items in this recipe. Don’t sweat the exact measurements. The last thing we want to do is stress over fish tacos… Add guacamole, pico de gallo, or whatever else your heart fancies. This recipe is the base of endless creativity.
The marriage of flakey white fish, cool citrus lime crema and cilantro will start the most irresistible flavor party your mouth has every experienced. The rest is history.
Serves 4; each serving contains 10mg CBD
Gather all the ingredient below first. Directions below.
- 1 pound of the white fish of your choosing (cod, snapper, tilapia)
- 8 small soft taco tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Extra Lime
Fish Marinate Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tables
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 green onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1ml (1 dropper full) of Purelistic Boost CBD tincture
CITRUS LIME CBD CREMA:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- zest from half a lime
- 1.5 mL (1.5 droppers full) of Purelistic BOOST CBD tincture
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all of the fish marinate ingredients in a large bowl, then add the fish to the marinate and let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes while you prep the slaw and crema.
- Slaw: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Done.
- Crema: In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Done.
- Now its time to bake the fish on a baking sheet. Don’t forget the parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake the fish for 9-10 minutes. (Your fish filets should be on the small side. Don’t try to cook a 1 pound filet in 10 minutes).
- Throw (or gently place) your tortillas in the oven just to warm them through for a minute or two.
- Once the fish is cooked, break the fish into manageable fish taco size pieces using a fork.
- Now that all parts have individually been completed, its time to assemble your taco! Top your taco with a sprinkle of cilantro and and extra squeeze of lime to finish!