We did some research to look up the highest CBD concentrated tinctures available online for sale. These products were rated among the most trustworthy companies only. Each product has a link to its shop page.
Purelistic CBD ‘Max Strength’ Tincture – 5000mg CBD
Full spectrum hemp oil rich in key cannabinoids and naturally occurring terpenes.
- Twice the size of the standard tincture bottle
- 5000mg CBD per bottle
- 83.33mg CBD per ml (dropper)
- Natural with no added flavors
Of course we are partial to this product because its our own. We know what goes into it, what you can get out of it, and what a great deal it is! Max Strength CBD is one of the strongest, highest quality, and best priced CBD full spectrum tinctures on the market.
Warfighter Hemp – 6000 MG CBD FULL SPECTRUM TINCTURE
- Contains 6000mg of active Cannabidiol mixed with organic hemp oil
- 1 oz bottle contains 1 months serving
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Plant-based ingredients
- Locally & organically grown in Colorado
- 30 ml (1 oz) Bottle
- Available in Peppermint or Natural flavors
The benefits to Warfighter Hemp’s 6000mg Tincture is that it is highly concentrated, available in two flavors, and available for sale online.
Indigo Naturals – Pure CBD Isolate- 6000mg
30ml/1 ounce bottle
Ingredients: Hemp Extract (CBD) + Coconut Oil
6000mg Pure CBD Isolate Tincture – One of the most affordable options for pure cbd isolate on the market. 240mg of CBD per dropper. Keep in mind that this product is a CBD isolate.
PureKana 5000mg Natural Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Limited Edition)
- Contains 5000 mg of CBD per bottle
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers
- Non-psychoactive (Less than .02% THC)
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
Rx Canna Care – 6000mg CBD Oil Tincture
Rx Canna Care CBD Treat-All Isolate Serum and Full Spectrum Oil
Pure 100% vegan MCT oil blended with the highest quality Premium CBD extract
Where concentration counts! Available in 3 strengths for accurate dosing
Standard use is approx 1mg per 10 lb, roughly 1-3 times a day as needed, increase/decrease according to symptoms assuming approx 20 drops per ml, and 30ml per bottle